- Historic Land Ownership and Reference Atlases, 1507-2000
(44,000 maps added)
- Nova Scotia Immigrants to 1867, Vol. IÂ
- Nova Scotia Immigrants to 1867, Vol. IIÂ
- Index of Marriage Licenses, Prince George’s County, Md., 1777-1886Â
- Radnorshire, Wales Marriages, 1813-1835Â
- View a list of all new and updated databasesÂ
- Learn more about what’s new at Ancestry.comÂ
- Search the Ancestry.com Card Catalog
- U.S. Passport Applications, 1787-1925
- Historic U.S. & Canada Atlases, 1591-2000
- Major U.S. & Canada Newspaper Update
- North Dakota State Census, 1915 & 1925
- Oklahoma Territorial Census, 1890 & 1907
- Southern Claims Commission RecordsÂ
- Stars and Stripes, Pacific Theater, 1942-1964 Â
How come I cannot save any of the historical maps to my PC so I can print them? I can’t even print them from your site.
Please, I too would like to know why the images from the Historic tlases cannot be saved or printed, other than saving to MY SHOEBOX. I spent quite a bit of time trying to find a way and also sent a request to the Help department.
Thank you for the PRINT button in the Historic Atlases.
When I reviewed the information for Pennsylvania, I noticed several counties that I am researching missing – Bedford and Mifflin. Is there any plan to add them in the future?