On his sixth and final day in Ireland, the Vice President attended a lunch hosted by Taoiseach Enda Kenny at Dublin’s Farmleigh House — the official Irish State guest home.
After jokingly informing the guests of the lunch that he and his family were in fact never leaving, the Vice President and his family then boarded Air Force Two at Dublin International, en route for Washington, D.C.
Slán go fóill.
We hope you have enjoyed following along the Vice President’s family history trip to Ireland as much as we have enjoyed chronicling it for you.
Stay tuned as tomorrow we will have answers to the questions you asked Biden about his family history!
- Follow Vice President Joe Biden as He Walks in the Footsteps of His Irish Ancestors
- Vice President Joe Biden Touches Down in Ireland
- Vice President Joe Biden Visits County Mayo in Ireland
- Biden’s Ties to The Blewitts of County Mayo
- Biden Speaks About Irish-American Connections
- Biden’s Shoe and Music Making Ancestors
- Joe Biden’s Kilowatt Smile
- What Do a Heritage Site, a Pub and a Church Have in Common? All Stops on Joe Biden’s Ireland Tour