Here are some great blog posts and videos that you might have missed this past week. Enjoy!
- Ancestry.com helps the authors of Empty Mansions uncover the surprising American story of Huguette Clark
- New Content: Nonconformists, Military Registers, Cali Marriages, and the Baker Roll
- Jim Parsons Finds Storied Ancestors from New Orleans to Versailles
- Tips for Translating Records
- Available Now: Family Tree Maker version 2014
- Ancestry Day San Francisco Style!
Archives Expert Series
- Getting the Most from Message Groups and Mailing List
- Your Homesteader Ancestors: Getting Past the Legends
- Using Tennessee Marriage Records
The Barefoot Genealogist: Crista Cowan
- Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker: What Your Ancestors’ Occupation Can Teach You
- Shoebox from Ancestry.com – It’s a Scanner in Your Pocket