If you are interested in new technologies to make family history easier, RootsTech is for you! Don’t miss this new conference February 2-4, 2012 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Register now for their special rate of just $149. Hurry and register now as the special discount ends January 13, 2012.
At RootsTech, family historians of all skill levels will learn technology-based solutions to accelerate their research. Take a look at what you’ll experience at this year’s conference:
- Discover how new and emerging technologies can simplify your research
- Learn from world leaders in genealogy and technology
- Help leading-edge technology providers better understand your needs
- Get a sneak peek at new products and services
- Participate in hands-on workshops
- Contribute to interactive presentations and panels
- Take part in impromptu discussions with many of our sponsors
RootsTech will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center, just a short walk from the world-famous Family History Library. Take advantage of extended Library hours on Friday, just for our RootsTech attendees.
Whether you are new to genealogy or an experienced researcher, RootsTech is the ideal place to discover the latest tools for climbing your family tree. Please visit rootstech.org to see the full list of topics and sessions.
Register now at rootstech.org http://rootstech.org/?cid=ancblog
- $149 through January 13, 2012
- $189 beginning January 14, 2012
RootsTech is sponsored by Ancestry.com, Microsoft, Dell, FamilySearch, the Federation of Genealogical Societies, the National Genealogical Society, brightsolid, Archives.com, the New England Historic Genealogical Society, the Association of Professional Genealogists and Brigham Young University.