The year is off to a great start! We completed 65,472 image sets in January and surpassed that in February with 72,879 – split almost evenly between key and review.
And keeping you up to date with our projects that are 100% keyed:
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, The Belfast Newsletter, 1738-1925 - 590 review image sets remaining (470 completed)
- Delaware, Land Records, 1677-1947 –2847 review image sets remaining (4729 completed)
- Kansas, City and County Census, 1919-1978 - 100%
- Kansas, City and County Census, 1919-1978 (Part 1) - 100%
- London, England, Selected Poor Law Removal and Settlement Records, 1828-1930 (Update) –851 review image sets remaining (3613 completed)
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, The Ottawa Journal, 1885-1980 –524 review image sets remaining (647 completed)
- Savannah, Georgia, Licenses and Bonds, 1837-1909 – 4554 review image sets remaining (500 completed)
- Scotland, Royal College of Nursing, Register of Nurses - 100%
- Surrey, England, Calendar of Prisoners, 1848-1902 – 100%
- Surrey, England, Regimental Rolls, 1892-1947 - 4364 review image sets remaining (1007 completed)
- Tulare County, California, Sheriff’s Office and Prison Records, 1874-1963 – 1899 review image sets remaining (3267 completed)
- U.S., Military Registers, 1862-1970 (Part 5) - 548 review image sets remaining
- USHMM – Odessa, Ukraine, Selected Holocaust Records from Romanian Occupation during World War II – 4512 review image sets remaining (593 completed)
- West Yorkshire, England, Quarter Session Orders, 1637-1914 - 2793 review image sets remaining (1886 completed)
Thank you for all that you contribute to the World Archives Project!
Welcome to Ancestry World Archives Project News
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peek around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!