Today (Thursday, March 11th) from 1:00 to 4:00 pm (Mountain Time) we will be holding our 2nd ever Virtual Keying Party. If you are keying right now here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Don’t have a Twitter account? Go to http://twitter.com and sign up for FREE.
- Once you have that setup go to http://twitter.com/WorldArchives and follow us.
- In the Twitter search box (about halfway down your Twitter homepage on the right hand side), search for #awap and then save the search.
- Open up your AWAP Keying Tool, download some image sets and start keying. (Don’t have the keying tool yet? Go here to download it and join in the fun.)
We will have AWAP staff on line on Twitter (and many of your fellow keyers) to answer any questions you may have. Want to know what to tweet about? Here are a few ideas:
- Have a question about a record you are keying? Tweet about it and watch for our quick reply.
- Waiting for some image sets to download? Tweet about what projects you are working on and see how many others are doing the same.
- Finished an image set? Tweet how many records you keyed.
- Done for the day? Tweet the total number of records you keyed today.
I think you get the idea. Just remember to use the hashtag #awap to participate in and keep track of the conversation.
Hope to see you there this afternoon!
And all together now – Happy Keying!