In July 4 new databases went live on Ancestry and an additional 2 were updated bringing a total of 1,105,098 new records for searching.
- Great Britain, Holocaust Records From The Religious Society of Friends, 1933-1942 (USHMM)
- UK, Holocaust Records from the British Federation of University Women, 1938-1951 (USHMM)
- UK, Selected Records Relating to Kindertransport, 1938-1939 (USHMM)
- U.S., War Department, Press Releases and Related Records, 1942-1945
- Kraków, Poland, ID Card Applications for Jews During WWII, 1940-1941 (USHMM)
- U.S., Military Registers, 1862-1985
We appreciate the contributions of the 1067 individuals who keyed and reviewed these records!