April was a busy month with seven new World Archives Project databases, and over a million new records, being added to Ancestry.
- Isle of Wight, England, Non-Conformist Registers, 1832-1937
- Indiana, Quaker Meeting Directories, 1836-1921
- U.S., Guilford College Alumni Directory and Yearbooks, 1911-1937,
- West Yorkshire, England, Militia, 1779-1827
- West Yorkshire, England, Prison Records,1801-1914
- West Yorkshire, England, School Records, 1855-1914
- New South Wales, Australia, Government Gazettes, 1853-1899
Thank you to all 2692 contributors who worked on these projects!
So far this year we have added 21 new databases for a total of 6,612,919 records. That is amazing! We appreciate all of our contributors who find time amongst all of the other activities calling them to key and review records. It is a gift you are giving to yourself and other researchers in providing the indexes so these records can be found. THANK YOU!