In March we posted a message about which projects were high priority and we listed projects that have been available for over a year. Here are updated statistics on the projects we highlighted.
- Cartes électorales de Paris et ses environs et d’autres villes françaises, 1900-1932 (France Electoral Cards) (Now: 20.98% Then:19% – 8816 image sets)
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Tax Lists, 1819-1869 (Now: 100% Then:97% – 707 image sets)
- Delaware, Land Records, 1677-1947 (Now: 40% Then: 12% – 2029 image sets. We split this project up into a 4 new projects.)
- Dorset, England, Quarter Session Order Books, 1625-1951 (Now: 65.05% Then: 64% – 146 image sets)
- Kansas, City and County Census, 1919-1978 (Now: 27.89% Then: 23% – 15,546 image sets)
- Liverpool, United Kingdom, Crew Lists 1860-1919 (Now: 58.4% Then: 52% – 18,989 image sets)
- USHMM – Czech Republic, Selected Jewish Holocaust Records, 1939-1941 (Now: 100% Then: 67% – 1473 image sets)
- USHMM – Czech Republic, Social Welfare and Repatriation Records of Holocaust Survivors, 1939-1948 (Now: 15.9% Then: 12% – 957 image sets)
- USHMM – Odessa, Ukraine, Selected Holocaust Records from Romanian Occupation during World War II (Now: 14.05% Then: 13% – 803 image sets)
Looking over the percentage complete and the number of image sets completed gives the big picture of the efforts placed towards each project. We are completing a lot of image sets!
In addition to the projects that have been available for over a year we wanted to highlight the following projects that are 90%, or more, keyed.
- Rhode Island, Vital Extracts County Records, (100% keyed, 160 image sets remaining)
- Rhode Island, Vital Extracts, Newspaper, 1636-1850 (100% keyed, 500 image sets remaining)
- Texas, Convict Ledgers and Conduct Registries, 1849-1970 (100% keyed, 2100 image sets remaining)
- Washington, Enrollment and Allotment Applications of Washington Indians, 1911-1919 (100% keyed, 560 image sets remaining)
- U.S., Quaker Colleges Alumni Directories and Yearbooks, 1911-1937 (99.5% keyed, 650 image sets remaining)
- U.S., Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1790-1930 (99.4% keyed, 6379 image sets remaining)
- Clergy List 1897 (99.3% complete, 325 image sets remaining)
- Dorset, England, Quarter Session Order Books (92.9% keyed, 2560 image sets remaining)