For your chance to win tickets for WDYTYA?Live 2014 keep an eye on our Twitter page @AncestryUK
Terms and conditions of the Ancestry.co.uk WDYTYA Live 2014 Twitter prize draw (the “Promotion”)
1. By entering the Promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, therefore, please read them carefully.
2. The Promoter of the Promotion is Ancestry.com Europe S.à.r.l., 31, rue Philippe II, L-2340 Luxembourg, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter or its group companies, their immediate families and their agents.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Ancestry.co.uk will tweet promotional messages that will include the tag #WDYTYALIVE2014 and will invite entrants to retweet the message for the chance to win a prize. To enter, entrants should retweet the promotional tweet. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed or not received.
6. The Promotion will run from the time a promotional message is tweeted until midnight on that day. Entries submitted outside this period will not be accepted. One entry per person per day of the Promotion.
7. 1 winner will be chosen at random from all the people who retweet the promotional message on that day of the Promotion. There will be 5 prizes awarded in total. The prize for each winner is a pair of tickets to of the WDYTYA Live show at Olympia to be used on one date between 20th February and 22 February 2014. Any additional expenses incurred by the winners in connection with the prize including but not limited to travel, accommodation or refreshments are not included. The winners must comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in the event/venue.
8. The winners will be notified via Twitter within 7 days of the end of each day of the Promotion. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of being notified, the winner forfeits the prize and no alternative winner will be selected.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
• tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
• acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
• violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Twitter;
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
• submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
• any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes and the prizes are not transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the Promotion without notice.
12. For details of the winners, write to Ancestry.com Europe S.à.r.l., at the above address.
13. Any personal information received by the Promoter in connection with this Promotion will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement and you also consent to the Promoter using your name and country of residence for administrative and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any circumstances beyond its control which prevent it from fulfilling its Promotion obligations.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
16. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
Emma Pulman is a Social Media and digital Marketing Executive for Ancestry.co.uk. Based in Ancestry's London office in Hammersmith, Emma regularly tweets and posts on Ancestry's Facebook page.