Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2013
Who Do You Think You Are? Live is truly the biggest family history event in the world. That means it has more experts to help with your discoveries than any other show; more enthusiasts with which to share your experiences; and quite simply more entertainment for anyone who’s interested in their family’s past.
The 2013 event is fast approaching – 22-24 February at Olympia Exhibition Centre in London. This year you’ll find over 160 exhibitors from the family history world, all there to help you trace your family tree.
At the heart of the show will be the Ancestry.co.uk stand – Stand 720. This is the place to come to meet the team behind the largest online family history resource. We’ll give you:
- FREE access to all our 10 billion records
- EXPERT help with your discoveries
- ANSWERS to your technical queries
Plus, visit the Ancestry Shop next door for special offers on Family Tree Maker – our best-selling family history software, which now syncs with your tree at Ancestry.co.uk.
Further back in the hall, you’ll come across the Ancestry Academy. Here we’ll be hosting FREE family history workshops throughout the three days, on everything from parish records to search tips. You don’t even need to book – just arrive a few minutes before each talk starts to make sure you get a seat.
Around the rest of the show, you’ll find all kinds of displays and attractions, helping you learn more about your ancestors. The highlights include:
- Celebrity Theatre – Hear from stars of the TV show, including John Bishop, Samantha Womack and Gregg Wallace!
- Ask the Experts – Book some time with a professional genealogist
- DNA Area – Understand how science can reveal your past
- Military Pavilion – Get expert help with your medals and badges
- Society of Genealogists Show – Find resources for your local area
Save up to 50% on show tickets!
Buy your Who Do You Think You Are? Live tickets here, and you can save up to 50% on what you’d usually pay on the door. Our special offers let you buy 2 tickets for £22* (quote ANC2422), or a single ticket for £13* (quote ANC13).
Emma Pulman is a Social Media and digital Marketing Executive for Ancestry.co.uk. Based in Ancestry's London office in Hammersmith, Emma regularly tweets and posts on Ancestry's Facebook page.