In celebration of the world’s largest family history show next week from the 24-26 February, of which Ancestry.co.uk is the title sponsor, we’re giving away three pairs of tickets to Who Do You Think You Are? Live*.
To whet your appetite here are just a few things that will be at the show next week.
- Industry-leading genealogy experts and exhibitors from the online resource holders such as Ancestry.co.uk, to libraries, museums and dozens of family history societies from across the UK
- Informative workshops and celebrities, including Emilia Fox and Tony Robinson, to help you with your own family history research
- Photo-dating experts in the Photography Gallery to help you date your photos and learn more about when and where they were taken
- Military Pavilion to provide you with the answers to your questions about your military ancestors
- Free computer access at the Ancestry Stand (616)
- FREE tutorials and workshops on everything from building your family tree to searching our records
- FREE scanning facilities to digitize your old documents
- Hands-on displays of objects, archives, records, photographs, films & books to shed light on the working lives of your ancestors
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is tell us in one sentence what your favourite family history discovery is*.
All entrants will be entered into a prize draw and three winners will be selected at random to win one pair of tickets to the show.
Good luck everyone!
*By leaving a comment, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the prize draw is Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l., 31 of rue Philippe II, L-2340 Luxembourg, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees or agents of the Promoter or its group companies. Only one entry per person. Closing date is midnight GMT on the 21st February 2012. No responsibility can be accepted for comments that are not correctly posted or received for whatever reason. The Promoter will enter all the correct responses into a prize draw and two winners will be drawn at random after the closing date. The prize consists of three pairs of tickets to Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2012. The prizes cannot be exchanged for money. The winners will be notified by e-mail within one day of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered, and the prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the prize draw terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any personal information received by the Promoter in connection with this prize draw will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement and you also consent to the Promoter using your name for administrative and promotional purposes relating to the prize draw. For details of the winners, write to the Promoter at 3rd Floor, Waterfront Building, Hammersmith Embankment, Chancellors Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 9RU.