Last week many of you wrote and expressed an interest inÂ the twenty questions Kim mentioned in her quick tipÂ regarding sending questionnaires to family members. She was kind enough to share it withÂ usÂ (Thanks Kim!)Â and here they are:Â
1. What is your full name, date of birth, and place of birth?
(Include city, county, state,Â and country)
2. Where do you live now? (City/State) How long have you lived there?
3. What schools did you attend? WhenÂ and where?
4. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their names?
5. What are the names of your parentsâ€™ and their date of birth?
6. What are the names of your paternal grandparentsâ€™?
7. What are the names of your maternal grandparentsâ€™?
8. What do you remember about your grandparents?
9. What was life like growing up as a child in your family?
10. What is your fondest childhood memory?
11. What world event/events took place while you were a child? What impact did it have on you or your family?
12. What was the most difficult time you experienced as a child?
13. What was the most difficult time you experienced as an adult?
14. What is the best memory you have of your family doing something together?
15. Who was the oldest relative you remember as a child? What do you remember about them?
16. Are you married? If yes, whenÂ and where? What is the full name of your Spouse? (Maiden name, if female.) Where was he/she born? When?
17. Do you have any children? (If yes, please list their birth names, date, city, county, state, and country.)
18. What is your profession/occupation? For how long? Had other occupations?
19. Have you had any major health problems? If yes, please explain.
20. In general, what are your thoughts on life todayÂ and events that are impacting the world?