Ancestry.com is going to be one of the sponsors for the upcoming Mesa Family History Expo to be held November 14Â and 15 at the Mesa Conference Center in Mesa, Arizona, and we want to invite you to attend and stop by our booth for a visit. We really want to meet you!
Over 100 classes will be presented by experts and industry leaders from the local and national genealogical community. Products and services from genealogy companies will also be showcased in an exhibit hall. The keynote address will be given by Don R. Anderson, Director of the LDS Churchâ€™s Family History Library and World Wide Support.
Ancestry.com will be teaching classes on a variety of subjects. All classes will be held in the Apache room. Here’s the list:
Friday, November 14
- 10 a.m. â€“ Whatâ€™s New on Ancestry.com â€“ Suzanne Russo Adams, AG
- 11:30 a.m. â€“ RootsWeb: How can this community site assist you in your family history research? â€“ Anna Fechter
- 1:30 p.m. â€“ Saving the Worldâ€™s History One Record at a Time: Ancestry.comâ€™s World Archives Project â€“ David Graham
- 3 p.m. â€“ Searching on Ancestry.com — Suzanne Russo Adams, AG
- 4:30 p.m. â€“ Immigration and Emigration Records on Ancestry.com â€“ Adele Marcum
Saturday, November 15
- 8 a.m. â€“ Getting the Most out of Family Tree Maker â€“ Duff Wilson
- 9:30 a.m. â€“ Ancestry.comâ€™s Family Trees — Suzanne Russo Adams, AG
- 11 a.m. â€“ DNA Ancestry â€“ Darlene Odenwalder
- 1 p.m. â€“ Finding Your UK Ancestors on Ancestry.com â€“ Echo King, AG
- 2:30 p.m. — DNA Ancestry â€“ Darlene Odenwalder
- 4 p.m. â€“ US Census And Voter Lists at Ancestry.com â€“ Echo King, AG
Expo details and the class schedule are available online at: www.FamilyHistoryExpo.com.
There is no cost for attending the keynote address or visiting the exhibit hall. For those wishing to attend the classes, pre-registration is $75.00 through November 1st.Â After November 1st, registration at the door will be $90.00 for both days.Â Cost will be $50.00 per day at the door for those wishing to attend only one day of classes.