In honor of Family History Month, your challenge is to answer five questions from each Weekly Planner topic–or make up five of your own. This week’s topic is family. Here are some questions to get you started:
- How has a member of your family influenced you?
- How often did you see extended family (e.g., aunts, uncles, cousins), and what was it like when you all got together?
- What kind of traditions did/does your family observe? Were there special ways you celebrated birthdays? Holidays?
- Did your family have pets?
- What foods did you family enjoy? Was there a special dish that was always on the table at family get-togethers?
Feel free to share your memories in the Comments section of this post; or, if you have a blog, post a link to your responses. Your memory may help spark the memories of other readers who had similar experiences. For more interesting questions, see TheRememberingSite.org.