In honor of Family History Month, your challenge is to answer five questions from each Weekly Planner topic–or make up five of your own. This week’s topic is home. Here are some questions to get you started:
- What was your room like when you were growing up? Did you share it or did you have your own room? What did it look like?
- Did you have a backyard? A garden? Did you grow fruits and/or vegetables?Â
- Did you have a secret hiding place?
- What household chores were your responsibilities?
- In what room did your family gather most? Was it in the living room or around the kitchen table? What did you do there? Sing? Talk about the day? Watch T.V.? Tell stories?
Feel free to share your memories in the Comments section of this blog below; or, if you have a blog, post a link to your responses. Your memory may help spark the memories of other readers who had similar experiences. For more interesting questions, see TheRememberingSite.org.