In honor of Family History Month, your challenge is to answer five questions from each Weekly Planner topic–or make up five of your own if you’d like. This weekâ€™s topic is fun and games. Here are some questions to get you started:
- What was your favorite game when you were a child? Were you a board game enthusiast? A card shark? Or perhaps a kick-the-can kid?
- Did you play any particular games with your family as a child? Easter egg hunts? Thanksgiving Day football games? Scavenger hunts? Charades?
- What were some fun places you visited as a child? Did your family go camping? Did you take family vacations? Was there a local destination that was a family favorite?
- What activities did you do with family members? Did Grandma teach you to sew? Who taught you to cook? Did you go fishing with Grandpa? An uncle? Who coached your baseball team?
- Did you enjoy watching professional sports? What was your favorite team? Do you have any special memories of sporting events?
Feel free to share your memories in the Comments section of the blog; or, if you have a blog, post a link to your responses. Your memories may help spark the memories of other readers who had similar experiences. For more interesting questions, see TheRememberingSite.org.