Today begins Family History Month here in the U.S., and weâ€™re kicking it off with our lead article on writing your personal history by best-selling author, D.G. Fulford. This month your challenge isÂ to answer fiveÂ questions each week fromÂ each Weekly Planner topic that we will focus on–or make up five of your own. This weekâ€™s topic is school memories. Here are some questions to get you started:
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- In what extra-curricular activities did you participate? Sports? Drama? Music? Academics?
- Did you go on field trips, and if so, what was your most memorable field trip?
- What teacher influenced you the most?
- Did you buy a lunch at school, or bring one from home? What kind of lunchbox? What was your favorite lunch?
Feel free to share your memories in the Comments sections of the blog. Your memories may help spark the memories of other readers who had similar experiences.Â
For more interesting questions, seeÂ TheRememberingSite.org.