Donâ€™t miss a unique opportunity to explore the worldâ€™s largest Family History Library in the company of other researchers (soon-to-be friends) and caring professionals who want to help you connect with your ancestors. Imagine taking classes that fit your needs and having a real, professional genealogist sitting beside you in one-on-one sessions so you can finally do the kind of research you’ve been dreaming of.
Well, now is the time! Five floors full of microfilm, microfiche, biographies, periodicals, and digital files can seem overwhelming, but not after you’re given the grand tour, the specialized classes, and have been guided in where to go and what to do with your research by folks who know and love the FHL.
Here are some of the things that make this retreat so enjoyable and effective:
- Tour of historic Temple Square – Utah’s most visited attraction.
- Icebreaker social.
- Individualized, professional classes, guided tours and getting to know the international Family History Library system and catalogue, inside and out.
- Daily research time at the Family History Library (Tues. – Sat.).
- Seasoned professionals available eight hours a day to work with you in one-on-one sessions to guide you in your research.
- Assistance throughout the day to help you stay on track and make your projects do-able and exciting.
- Complimentary Capture the Memories interview book.
- Fun, new friends who love genealogy like you do!
(Travel, lodging, and eating expenses are not included)
For more information, visit My Ancestors Found.