I received an email from Sally Jacobs last month letting me know about her blog, “The Practical Archivist,” which unfortunately promptly got buried in my inbox. I went and checked it out this morning and found it’s well worth a look. Today’s post is more of a venting session on a recent customerÂ service experience, and although I found myself shaking my head in a kind of “been there, done that, got the t-shirt” way, the real gems are in the preservation articles. Here are some of the post titles:
- Have you been protecting the wrong side of your CDs?
- Research Tip: Custom Search Engines
- Help! My Photos Are Stuck
- How Long Will My Digital Prints Last?
- The Truth About “Archival” Products
You can check out Sally’s blog at: http://practicalarchivist.blogspot.com/Â I’m off to search her archives for an article on keeping your inbox uncluttered.