Authored by Kendall Hulet from Ancestry.com
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to view and merge Ancestry.com’s “shaky leaf” record hints into your family tree directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod? We thought so, too. We are pleased to announce the availability of an enhanced version 3 of our free Ancestry iPhone, iPad and iPod app
, that now offers several new features:
- Ability to access Ancestry.com.au’s “shaky leaf” hints for new discoveries of historical records about your ancestors directly in the app
- Merge functionality that identifies and extracts information about family members from historical records to help you grow your tree
- In-app purchasing, allowing non-subscribers to access record hints without a subscription
- Improved ability to add information to photos
- Ability to easily change your family tree privacy settings
- A more stable app with better performance
Don’t have an Apple iOS device? Don’t worry, our Android app is in beta testing and will be available in late December for download.
For more information, or to download the app, visit our website.