1. Information on how to enter the Suffragette Movie ticket competition form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition or taking any part of the Prize (defined in clause 7), each entrant and their guest fully agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of the competition is Ancestry Information Operation Company, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.
3. BY SENDING INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN AN EMAIL TO THE PROMOTER FOR THE PURPOSES OF ENTERING THIS COMPETITION YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO, AND THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED ANY THIRD PARTY CONSENTS WHERE REQUIRED (E.G., UNDER THE APPLICABLE PRIVACY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS).
4. The competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter or its group companies, their immediate families and their agents. Only one entry per person. The competition commences in Australia at 12:01am AEDT on 8 December 2015 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 15 December 2015, and commences in New Zealand at 12:01am AEDT on 8 December 2015 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 15 December 2015 (Competition Period). The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
5. To enter, send an email to email@example.com during the Competition Period telling us in 25 words or less why you’d like to win a double pass to the film Suffragette, and include your full name, email address and postal address.
6. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries that are late, lost, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
7. Judging will take place at 10am AEDT on 16 December 2015 at Level 3, 387 George st, Sydney. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on most creative response. The best 50 Australian entries and the best 20 New Zealand entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a Prize.
8. The prize consists of a double movie pass for the winner to see Suffragette at any participating cinema in your country of residence (RRP: AUD$34 and NZD $30). Total RRP of all Prizes across Australia and New Zealand = $2,300. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to food, drinks, taxes (excluding GST) and any other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of CCPR and of the participating cinema where the Prize will be redeemed. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of CCPR or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a Prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is a result of the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
10. If you are a winner you agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive right and licence to copy, reproduce, display and otherwise use any materials in your entry or that you provide to the Promoter, at the Promoter’s discretion, for any of Promoter’s commercial or non-commercial purposes in all and any media, worldwide for no compensation. You agree that the Promoter may edit or alter your entry and any materials you provide in any way in relation to your entry as the Promoter deems appropriate.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail within 2 days of the end of the Competition Period. The tickets will be sent to the postal address specified by the winner(s) on their entry.
12. Prizes will be dispatched to winners by post within 2 days of the winner being notified, subject to any delivery or processing delays.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternatives to the Prizes will be offered, and the Prizes are not transferable.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the competition at any time without notice for any reason outside its reasonable control. Materials sent by email will not be returned to entrants.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to this promotion.
16. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, or considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, incomprehensible, offensive or inappropriate will be deemed invalid.
17. Subject to clause 18 below, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding any Prize awarded under these terms and conditions. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss or damage, except for any loss or damage that cannot be excluded by law.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict or limit any rights you may have under applicable consumer laws. To the extent that any liability arises other than from the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ), the Promoter’s liability is limited to, at its option: (i) the replacement of the Prize or the supply of a prize of equivalent value; or (ii) the payment, if it does not contravene any law, of the cost of the replacement or supply.
19. Any personal information received by the Promoter in connection with this competition will be used in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, which you can read here ancestry.com.au/cs/legal/privacystatement. You also consent to the Promoter using your name and place of residence for administrative and promotional purposes relating to the competition and the winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the competition. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or entry on the Promoter’s website and associated social media pages.