This blog is hosted by Ancestry.com Operations Inc., (”Ancestry.com”, “Ancestry”) the corporate owner of Ancestry.com. The Ancestry.com Blog is a place to keep customers connected with what’s going on at Ancestry.com. It’s a place to learn about new additions – our products, content, features and other services – as we develop them, and hear from the people who create and develop these products and features for Ancestry.com.
While we have made the blog available to our employees and the community for open communication, the opinions expressed here are those of the individual author, and not of Ancestry.com. All responsibility and liability for the content of each post remains with the author. We reserve the right, to review and remove any comment, be it from our employees or the community, which we feel creates legal risks, is not on topic in the area of the blog to which it is posted, or which, for any reason we feel is inappropriate.
We understand that this is a place where our customers can share their thoughts with us. We welcome your comments, as long as they adhere to the Blog Comment Policy set in place.
BLOG COMMENT POLICY
- Play Nice: This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Please play nice.
- Keep to the Topic: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- No Personal Attacks: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, or offer your opinion, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Don’t Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Don’t Share Private Information: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment may be deleted to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share private information within the blog comment.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
If you wish to report any blog comment for breach of the above Blog Comment Policy, you can email us at email@example.com.
If you are an Ancestry.com member, separate terms and conditions apply to the use of that web site.
If you have a serious customer service issue, we recommend contacting our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-ANCESTRY for the fastest path to resolution.