- Murder Mysteries, Dickensian Conditions, Laughter and Tears by Brian Gallagher
- Welcome to the Gem State: Idaho State Research Guide by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- Francis B. Griffin Imparts The Secret To a Long Life: “You Need To Relax” by Brian Gallagher
- Throwback Thursday Theme: At The Movies by Amy Johnson Crow
- Welcome to the Islands — Connecting to a Culture with AncestryDNA by Anna Swayne
- Genealogy Roadtrip: 10 Tips for Researching at a Library or Archive by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.