- Read the Description and Improve Your Research, by Amy Johnson Crow
- Welcome to the Bluegrass State: Kentucky State Research Guide, by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- Throwback Thursdays: Family History Style, by Juliana Smith
- Should You Go Fast and Far? Or Slow and Sure? by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- Fancy a Pint at the Cod Smack? Historic Surrey Pub Names Published Online
- Linking AncestryDNA to Trees — Now Even to Shared Ones, by Anna Swayne
- How to Get Kids Interested in Family History, by Juliana Smith
- 150 Years of Arlington National Cemetery, by Amy Johnson Crow
- Henry P. Kirk: Turn of the Century Action Hero, by Juliana Smith
- Between the Leaves: An Ancestry.com Hangout: New! Join four of our genealogists as they talk about genealogy.
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.