- Probate in the United Kingdom: An Overview by Abbie Lee Black
- Pennsylvania Death Certificates Now Available by Amy Johnson Crow
- Who Dat? It’s the Bayou State: New Louisiana State Research Guide by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- Tattoos: Signs of an “Interesting Past” by Juliana Smith
- DNA Hints — Providing More Clarity To My DNA Results by Anna Swayne
- Paying Taxes…Or Not by Amy Johnson Crow
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.