February ended with a flurry of articles and videos. Make sure you didn’t miss anything!
- New Content: Nor Cals, Seadogs and Swedes by Paul Rawlins
- New State Research Guide: Welcome to the Constitution State! Connecticut by Juliana Smith
- African American Research: Tips for Tracing Families Post-1865 by Joseph Shumay
- The Mitchelville Preservation Project by Juliana Smith
- AncestryDNA Advances Exploration of African American Ethnic Origins: Couples Genetic Science with Historical Records
- Clovis Boy: DNA Unraveled by Julie Granka
- African American Civil War Veterans and the Grand Army of the Republic by Amy Johnson Crow
- Branch Out Contest Winner: Heidi Hall and Her Elusive Huff by Juliana Smith
- Coming Soon to Search — More Control Over Your Results!
- Searching By Record Type on Archives.com by Pam Velazquez
- Kentucky Research: Vital Records for the Bluegrass State by Amy Johnson Crow
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.