February ended with a flurry of articles and videos. Make sure you didn’t miss anything!
- New Content: Nor Cals, Seadogs and Swedes by Paul Rawlins
- New State Research Guide: Welcome to the Constitution State! Connecticut by Juliana Smith
- African American Research: Tips for Tracing Families Post-1865 by Joseph Shumay
- The Mitchelville Preservation Project by Juliana Smith
- AncestryDNA Advances Exploration of African American Ethnic Origins: Couples Genetic Science with Historical Records
- Clovis Boy: DNA Unraveled by Julie Granka
- African American Civil War Veterans and the Grand Army of the Republic by Amy Johnson Crow
- Branch Out Contest Winner: Heidi Hall and Her Elusive Huff by Juliana Smith
- Coming Soon to Search — More Control Over Your Results!
- Searching By Record Type on Archives.com by Pam Velazquez
- Kentucky Research: Vital Records for the Bluegrass State by Amy Johnson Crow