Just in case you missed anything this week, here is what we were up to!
- Local Histories: Let It Snow by Lou Szucs
- Going back to your African Roots by Anna Swayne
- 4 Things To Do Before You Donate Your Genealogy by Amy Johnson Crow
- MyCanvas @ RootsTech: Meeting New Cousin and Sharing Your Work by Pam Velazquez
- An Atlas of the Mixing of Human Populations by Julie Granka
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.