This is a pretty long list! I bet you missed something this past week!
- Can’t find a marriage? Check for Marriage Mills by Juliana Smith
- Hey Oregon! Happy 155th Statehood Day! by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- Ask Ancestry Anne: I’m Having a Hard Time Researching My African American Ancestors by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- DNA Testing for Adoptees — AncestryDNA Has the Power to Unlock the Answers in Your Story by Anna Swayne
- New Content: Medicos, Taxpayers and Railroaders by Paul Rawlins
- RootsTech Presentations: Fine Tuning Ancestry.com Search and Extracting Stories from Military Records by Anne Gillespie Mitchell
- The Barefoot Genealogist: 11 Day Family History Roadshow in Florida! by Pam Velazquez
- Finding Collections on Archives.com by Amy Johnson Crow
- Archives.com Launches 5 Million U.S. Vital Records by Amy Johnson Crow
- Love Stories in Your Family Tree
- Highlights from RootsTech 2014
- African American Family History Research: Breaking the 1870 Wall
- Five Minute Find: Favorite Genealogy Myths Debunked from Anne Gillespie Mitchell
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.