- Family History Sources in The Wolverine State by Amy Johnson Crow
- Found it! How an AncestryDNA hint led me to a picture of my great-grandfather by Anna Swayne
- Upcoming Webinars and Events: February 2014 by Kristie Wells
- An Unlikely Friendship by Karen
- Benjamin Franklin Takes on the Wind by Taraya
- J.E.B. Stuart’s Hat by Karen
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.