Is it really already February? Time is flying and you may have missed something good last week!
- Enter To Win the Branch Out Contest: Prize Package Valued Over $3000 by Kristie Wells
- New Research Guide: The Sunflower State, Kansas by Juliana Smith
- 5 Steps to Driving Your Research into Focus by Amy Johnson Crow
- Want a Hint into Your Personal Story? DNA Hints vs. Tree Hints by Anna Swayne
- Ancestry.com Expands Groundbreaking Collaboration With Family Search by Kristie Wells
- New Content: Indexes for Oregon and Swedish Church Record by Paul Rawlins
- Journey Through Hallowed Ground and the Living Legacy Project by Amy Johnson Crow
- Columbus, Ericson…Herjólfsson? by Taraya
- Sufferings in Africa by Karen
- Charlie Brown’s Surprise Salute by Taraya
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.