Want a professional genealogist to work on your family tree?
Would you like to try the AncestryDNA test?
Think a photo album highlighting your research would make a good anniversary gift?
Then enter the Branch Out contest for your chance to win a Family History Package valued over $3,000 USD!
We are giving away six (6) of these great prize packages. Heidi Hall was our big winner in October, and we are looking for our next lucky recipient. Could it be you? The next drawing will be on January 5th 2014 so submit your entry now!
Simply provide your name, complete mailing address, email address, phone number, and a brief story (not to exceed 500 words in length) of your family history (the “Theme”). Please note the submitted stories will not be judged or graded, but it a mandatory step in entering the Sweepstakes. Also, this is a new promotional period, so those of you who entered the contest before will need to submit a new entry to be eligible for this contest.
This contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) and you can read all the Official Rules here.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE GOODIES IN THE PRIZE PACK
The Grand Prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive the following prize package:
(a) Twenty (20) hours of ProGenealogists research, which can be used in one of the following areas:
- Starting Your Tree: Researchers will start your family tree online at Ancestry.com
- Using Ancestry.com Demo: Researchers will start or review your tree, show you how to use features of the site, add an ancestor to your tree, and teach you how to connect to other users
- Family Finds: Researchers search for records on a few 19th and 20th century ancestors and find 2-3 records in the tree with an analysis of what the records show
- Find the Star in Your Tree: Researchers will comb through your tree to find a story focused on a single ancestor or single family
- Branching Out: Researchers will search multiple generations in the tree for a story that we can tell with an assortment of records, stories and locations
- Research Plan: Researchers will dive into your family history brick wall and create a research plan for the member to use to try and make a breakthrough
- Brick Wall Research: Researchers will pool their expertise to try to break through a brick wall in a member’s family tree. The request must be specific and focused and made for research in a country we have expertise in and there are available records to search
(b) One (1) year Ancestry.com World Explorer Plus Membership
(c) One (1) Ancestry.com DNA kit
(d) One (1) 8×8 Premium Leather Photo Book from MyCanvas.com
The Grand Prize package has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $3,346.
Make sure to enter now! Good luck!
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: Click here.
*Ancestry.com, at its own discretion, may select additional winners during the Promotional Periods.
About Kristie Wells
Kristie is Ancestry's Global Head of Social Media and Customer Engagement and is responsible for developing and managing the company's social media and social business offerings worldwide. She works with a team of community managers and social content developers to help educate Ancestry's existing customers, inspire new family historians and expand awareness into new social audiences and communities. She has a deep love of family history and is currently trying to break through the brick wall of her Christophier line (that we all know is really the 'Christopher' surname) and to one day prove - or disprove - the baron line of the Wells family. It shall be done.
[...] a $3,000 Family History Package Click Here To Enter Sweepstakes Now! or Click Here For Sweepstakes [...]