Where did last week go? Here is what you might have missed around the Ancestry.com world.
- Two Historical Anniversaries This Week
- Collection Spotlight: WWII United News Newsreels
- Ancestry.com Family History Wiki [VIDEO]
- Looking Back at the Assassination of President John F Kennedy in New Online Historical Record Collection
- Why You Need to Learn About Changing County Boundaries
- Is Your Family History Safe from Disaster?
- Commemorate the Gettysburg Address and Honor the Fallen by Planting a Tree
- This Month in History — JFK Assassination
- Six Brave Marines
- The Gettysburg Address
- A Powerful 24 Notes
- Sadie Hawkins Day
- Coming Soon: A New Viewer
- Historical Headline – 50th Anniversary of the Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- New Collections: Delaware, Rhode Island, South Dakota and D.C.
- Expert Series: Family History Research in Georgia from Stephanie Pitcher Fishman
- How Laws Affect the Records Created About Your Ancestors
- Sharing Family History With the Genealogically Challenged
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.