Family History Month is now over, but just in case you missed something — check out these posts and videos from last week!
- New Content: Military Records, Virgin Islands Vaccination Journals, and the 1921 Census of Canada to Name a Few
- Haunting the Dead: Death and Burial Records in Family History
- Going Beyond Census and Vital Records Research
- Advanced Research Tip: Five Things You Should Do With Every Record
- Ask Ancestry Anne: My Ancestor Moved Around a Lot and Didn’t Leave Many Records — Now What?
- Most Popular Baby Girl Names Since 1960
- Great and Grand Aunts
- Bring Out Your Dead: A Look at Mortality Schedules by Thomas MacEntee
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.