Family History Month is almost over, but we aren’t done yet! Make sure you don’t miss a thing — including these posts and videos from last week!
- Great and Grand Aunts
- Just in Time for Halloween, the Death Record Challenge is Back
- What’s Your Family History Story?
- Advanced Research Tip: Always Cite Your Sources and What does that Mean Anyway?
- The Ripple Effect of People’s Lives
- Making More Family Connections With AncestryDNA
- Three Cs: New Content from Connecticut, Canada, and Czechoslovakia
- Top Tips for Italian Family History Research [VIDEO]
- Interviewing Survivors and Liberators of World War II by Jennifer M. Alford
- Twitter and Today’s Genealogist by Stephanie Pitcher Fishman
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.