October is still Family History Month! Make sure you don’t miss a thing — including these posts and videos from last week!
- Finding The One: The Search For Vital Records
- Meet The ProGenealogists
- Creating Ancestral Histories and Life Stories
- Major Milestones in Family History
- Ancestry Anne’s Top Ten Ways to Use Newspapers.com to Gain Historical Perspective
- Ancestry Anne’s Top Ten Things You Need to Know about Fold3 Military
- The Genealogist’s Toolkit: Beyond Ancestry.com
- Ancestry Anne’s Top Ten Free Data Collections on Ancestry.com
- TMIH — October 12, 1870: General Robert E. Lee Dies
- Content Update: Pension Numerical Index, 1860-1934
- Using Kentucky Marriage Records by J. Mark Lowe
- How To Handle Conflicting Evidence: A Six-Step Program by Harold Henderson
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.