October is Family History Month! And we have all sorts of goodies planned for you. Make sure you don’t miss a thing — including these posts and videos from last week!
- Ancestry Anne’s Top Ten Rules for Growing Your Family Tree
- The Genealogist’s Toolkit
- Upcoming Events in Atlanta, New York and San Francisco!
- Coming Soon – AncestryDNA is Evolving
- Announcing the “Branch Out” Contest: Enter For A Chance To Win a Family History Package!
- Things To Do Before You Start Building Your Online Tree
- Celebrate Family History Month with Ancestry.com!
- Ancestry.com Acquires Find A Grave
Archives Expert Series
From the Barefoot Genealogist:
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.