Do you live in the California Bay Area? Looking for an excuse to visit? Want to Learn more about Ancestry.com? Then mark November 8th and 9th on your calendar and join us as we show you the ins and outs of Ancestry.com.
Join Ancestry.com in San Francisco at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco for a full day of family history, classes, genealogy book sale, door prizes and much more.
Classes from experts at Ancestry.com and the California Genealogical Society and Library (CGS) will help you take your family history research further than ever before.
In addition, personal consultations with CGS genealogy experts will be available.
Register now! Seats will be limited.
Stop by the Market Street Grand Foyer in the Hyatt Regency on Friday, November 8, between 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., for a welcome reception and an opportunity to chat with experts from CGS and Ancestry.com.
Check-in and registration begins Saturday, November 9 at 7:30 a.m. at the Market Street Grand Foyer.
- Ancestry 101: New & Review
- Smart Search Tips & Tricks
- Searching and Writing Your Family History as You Go on Ancestry.com
- Five Things to Try on Ancestry.com
- Get To Know Our Family to Learn More About Yours
- Putting Your Ancestors in Historical Perspective: Extracting Stories from Military Records on Ancestry.com and Fold3
- The Internet is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
“Early bird” registration for the full day is $38 (through Oct. 9th) and includes access to one-hour sessions 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. There will be a lunch break from 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m.