Here are some great blog posts and videos that you might have missed this past week. Enjoy!
- Ask Ancestry Anne: How DNA Solved a Murder Mystery
- Macth So! Why Learning The Mother Tongue is The Key to Family Nirvana
- Leaving Your Legacy
- New Records: NY Soldiers and NSW Teachers
- Cindy Crawford: Turning 1,000 Hours of Research into One Hour of Television
- What’s New: CT Work Stubs, NV Deaths, More JewishGen
- It’s National Dog Day! Did Your Ancestors Have Dogs?
Five Minute Find
The Barefoot Genealogist: Crista Cowan
- New England Birth, Marriage and Death Records
- Researching Newspapers to Find Genealogy Gold
- What Does the War of 1812 Mean for Your Genealogy?
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.