Here are some great blog posts and videos that you might have missed recently. Enjoy!
- Chelsea Handler Makes Peace With Her Grandfather’s Nazi Past
- Saskatchewan Residents and Mounties, Texas Marriages and Divorces, Ads for Lost Irish
- It’s Back to School Time!
- Five Minute Find: Nosy About the Neighbors
- Putting Your Ancestors’ Lives in Historical Context
- Online Family Trees: Privacy and Sharing
About Anne Gillespie Mitchell
Anne Gillespie Mitchell is a Senior Product Manager at Ancestry.com. She is an active blogger on Ancestry.com and writes the Ancestry Anne column. She has been chasing her ancestors through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina for many years. Anne holds a certificate from Boston University's Online Genealogical Research Program, and is currently on the clock working towards certification from the Board for Certification of Genealogists. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook and Finding Forgotten Stories.