An update for Family Tree Maker for Mac 2 is now available. This update resolves a number of reported issues from the community.
• Performance and stability improvements
• Improvements to resolve sync errors
• Improvements for handling downloaded media in synced trees
• Syncing of accepted and rejected hints
• Option to include/exclude Ancestry media in synced trees
This free update will be available the next time you open Family Tree Maker for Mac 2.
Here you will find informational, and sometimes fun, posts from the folks behind the scenes here at Ancestry.com. We hope you’ll notice just how passionate we are about family history and about the products we’re building to help connect families over distance and time.Visit Ancestry.com