An update for Family Tree Maker 2011 is now available. It contains a number of user requested improvements and fixes of reported issues. Some examples are:
- Improved performance throughout the program
- Improved performance of Web Merge
- Right-click functionality in Web Search has been re-enabled
- The option to enable or disable enhanced image download (from Ancestry.com) has been added
- Media merge issues during Web Merge (from Ancestry.com) have been fixed
- The inability to modify references notes in the Source workspace has been fixed
A detailed list of all the enhancements and bug fixes in the update is available. For instructions on installing the update for Family Tree Maker 2011 access the Program Updates page; to download the update, click here.
A special thanks to all of you who take the time to report bugs and request enhancements; we appreciate your feedback. If you have a suggestion that can improve Family Tree Maker, you can submit it using the enhancement request form.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ancestry.com, Teri Jo Dimmett. Teri Jo Dimmett said: RT @Ancestrydotcom: Family Tree Maker: 2011 Update is Available http://bit.ly/9nYU9d […]