Join Ancestry.com at the Salt Lake Family History Expo for two days of family history, classes, exhibit halls and much, much more.
2009 Salt Lake Family History Expo
August 28-29, 2009, 8 am-6 pm
South Towne Exposition Center, Sandy, Utah
Expo Classes – Expo registration required to attend
Register today to attend both days of Expo classes, which include more than 100 family history classes taught by 50 of the nation’s top family history experts and speakers.
Ancestry.com experts will teach the following Expo classes:
- What’s New on Ancestry.com
- Tapping into the Ancestry.com and RootsWeb Community
- DNA for the Clueless: An Easy-to-Understand Introduction to Genetic Genealogy
- Simplifying Online Research with Ancestry.com Family Trees
- Immigration and Emigration Records on Ancestry.com
- Getting the Most out of Family Tree Maker
- Getting Started in Online Family History
- Finding Your British Ancestors – Online
- Best Strategies for Searching Ancestry.com
- Make Em’ Want to Read It: Writing Family Histories that People Want to Read
- Online Tools for Creating and Publishing Family History Books
Register today to attend the Expo and take advantage of the special pre-registration discount (pre-registration deadline is August 24).
Exhibit Hall – Free to the Public
Visit the Ancestry.com booth in the Expo’s exhibit hall where Ancestry.com experts will be on hand to answer questions about the website, and don’t miss special conference discounts on various Ancestry.com products.
The Exhibit Hall also features family history vendors from across the country. The Exhibit Hall is free to the public and is open:
- Friday, August 28: 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, August 29: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Expo Banquet, sponsored by Ancestry.com – Banquet ticket required to attend
Plan to attend the Expo’s banquet, sponsored by Ancestry.com, on Friday, August 28 at 6:30 pm. Popular speaker Crista Cowan, with a charismatic speaking style guaranteed to entertain and inspire, will be the banquet’s featured speaker.
Ten lucky banquets attendees will receive an Ancestry.com prize package worth more than $400, including a 1-year World Deluxe subscription to Ancestry.com as well as several family history must-haves. In addition, all banquet attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the brand-new Family Tree Maker 2010. It’s an evening you don’t want to miss! Purchase your banquet ticket here.
Register today to attend the Salt Lake Family History Expo.
We hope to see you in Salt Lake!