Tim Sullivan Talks About the World Archives Project with DearMYRTLE

Posted by Ancestry.com on September 15, 2008 in World Archives Project

DearMYRTLE’s Family History Hour

Ancestry.com CEO Tim Sullivan explains the new Ancestry.com World Archives Project. In this podcast, Tim discusses how the project works and the many benefits available to individuals and societies that choose to get involved.

Listen to the podcast on DearMYRTLE’s website here. (The segment with Tim begins 37 minutes into the podcast.)

Comments
1 BobSeptember 19, 2008 at 6:57 am

It looks like NO one wants to download this file that is 1:05:20 long, do you know how long that would take on dialup?
and the link to download the file is at the bottom of the long page,foung it after the forth time to DearMYRTLE’s website, and did not want to down load it, it would take ALL DAY.

2 Donna Ruth Butts HurseySeptember 20, 2008 at 4:26 pm

I need help in finding my biological mother I have been looking for her since 1966. I have informatiom that should have had her found long before now. She gave birth to me in a Friends Rescue Home for UnWed mothers in Columbus, Ohio . I love her but both of us are way up in age I am 66 and she is 80, she had me at age 12 to 14 years. Can you help? me?

3 Donna Ruth Butts HurseySeptember 20, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Type your comment here.

4 enos raySeptember 28, 2008 at 6:41 pm

i am the home person enos ray jr, and want especially to know 2 items;mygreat grandfather j, enos ray who was speaker of the house of delegates in 1860 and which the”enos ray school” inp,g.co.was named for,had a daughter ,jane ray,sister of alfred ray was ”the first mulatto school teacher(in md. i presume.i have found this somewhere and i’d like to know if elwood ray keene my mother’s father who was born in dorchester co.,was of the same keene as the one who lived in ”Glasgow” as did the tubmans.he gave me a news photo of glasgow and told me athousand times it was the”old place of his family.iam finding an almost double ”elwood keene”in another state and wonder if it has to do with ww11 he was captain in the camouflage unit in france?

5 enos ray jr.November 20, 2008 at 1:00 am

ii am me iguess i need to clarify,no.1t that i have smallsurgery tomorrow and been run around the block since 7last night fridaybut if you would like to listen onfriday i’ll get someone to help me out this is’nta”pub”thing it’s a truth thing andif true might rock someb ig boats or it will make a large mules ass out of me okay?sincerely enos ray jr. it’s happened befor .

6 enos ray jr.November 20, 2008 at 1:07 am

ii am me iguess i need to clarify,no.1t that i have asmallsurgery tomorrow and been run around the block since 7by a bunch of jackasses but if you would like to listen on friday i’ll get someone to help me out, this is’nta”pub”thing it’s a truth thing andif true might rock some b ig boats or it will make a large mules ass out of me okay?sincerely enos ray jr. it’s happened befor .