New Ancestry.com Databases for July

Posted by Ancestry.com on July 17, 2008 in Content

United States

Great Britain

You can view the full list of recently added databases, extending back a couple of months, here: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/recent.aspx

Coming Soon

The following records will soon be added on Ancestry.com:

• North Dakota State Census, 1915 and 1925
  • Illinois State Census, 1825, 1835, 1840, 1845, 1855, 1865

Comments

[...] linux software tutorial wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerpt We’ve added and or updated the following Ancestry.com databases between July 6 and July 11: United States Michigan Passenger and Crew Lists, 1903-1965 Alabama Census Returns, 1820 Pioneers and Their Homes on Upper Kanawha (West Virginia) Roane County, West Virginia Families The Soldiery of West Virginia West Virginia Estate Settlements American Wills and Administrations West Virginia Revolutionary Ancestors Great Britain The Book of Household Management – Isabella Beeton 1869 You can vie [...]

2 Nancy RogersJuly 17, 2008 at 2:23 pm

Ancestry seems to be trying again and I hope that they have finally gotton the message. However if they do not change both the new search page and the search engine, this will prove to a temporary fix. Please ancestry listen to those of us who have supported you for the past 10 or so years.

3 Kevin LJuly 17, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Always love to see new stuff.

4 Mark RichardsJuly 17, 2008 at 5:19 pm

This is a worthless blog. This stuff is normally posted on the front of the new and wonderful HOME PAGE!!!

Ancestry’s attempt to bury the complaints?

5 Alister SmithJuly 17, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Could you tell me if there has ever been a new ancestry database done on immigrants over to New Zealand in the 1800′s from Ireland and England as I am trying to trace the families of Gilbert Stevenson 1784-1853 & his wife Fanny Stevenson (nee.Scott )
They had a Grandaughter Fanny McClurg who erected a headstone for Gilbert Stevenson’s grave which is in Ganaway,Northern Ireland

6 JadeJuly 18, 2008 at 3:23 am

The list of what’s been added in the last 2 months is here

Just click on one database to search it.

It includes books from the genealogy.com database.

The Home Page does not list what has been most recently moved.

7 Anne McCannOctober 12, 2008 at 11:03 am

I am disgusted to find that BRITISH church records are now only available if I upgrade. They were available in the past and not only have you increased subscriptions-you have downgraded the facilities. Ancestry best site? You must be joking.
I am only putting this on a blog because I cannot find any other way of contacting you

8 Recent URLs tagged Databases - UrlrecorderOctober 15, 2008 at 6:16 am

[...] Recent public urls tagged “databases” → New Ancestry.com Databases for July [...]

9 EdithOctober 22, 2008 at 8:54 am

I am sorry I couldn’t find a more recent blog on new U.S. content added to voice my complaint. It has been almost 2 months since any new records for the United States have been added. Enough with the new Canadian records for a while and give us some new records for the United States.

10 JoeDecember 5, 2008 at 12:54 pm

HELP! I have been trying to find some contact for a question that I cannot find addressed under the help sectiuon. Could you please forward this along to whomever would know the answer to this question?
My question is this: How do I like branches of my tree when the same person appears more than once? Example: I have an ancestor who married her husband’s uncle after her 1st uncle’s death. As such, all of the children down stream are related twice by blood. However, I cannot figure out how to connect these two branches of the family tree. Can you help?