Join Ancestry.com at NGS

Posted by Ancestry.com on May 9, 2008 in Company News

If you’re going to be in Kansas City, Missouri, next week, we’d like to invite you to join us at the Ancestry.com booth during the 2008 National Genealogical Society Conference.

The theme for this year’s show is “Show Me The Nation’s Records” and it will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency Crown Center, 2345 McGee Street in Kansas City.

Exhibit Hall Hours (free to the public)

• Wednesday, May 14 – 9 am to 5:30 pm
  • Thursday, May 15 – 9 am to 6 pm
  • Friday, May 16 – 9 am to 5:30 pm
  • Saturday, May 17 – 9 am to 3 pm

While you’re there, feel free to attend one of our Ancestry.com lectures (included with conference registration) or stop by our booth and sit in on one of the 20-minute demonstrations on Ancestry.com, AncestryPress, Family Tree Maker and Rootsweb.

Ancestry.com NGS Conference Lectures (check conference materials for room locations)

• Wednesday – 11 am – What’s New on Ancestry.com
  • Thursday – 11 am – Getting the Most out of Ancestry.com
  • Friday – 2:30 pm – AncestryPress: Share and Preserve Your Family’s Rich Heritage in Print
  • Saturday – 8 am – Getting the Most from Family Tree Maker
  • Saturday – 11 am – Ancestry and Rootsweb Community Products and Resources

Demo Times (In the Ancestry.com booth – stop by for times on specific topics)

• Wednesday – 10 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
  • Thursday – 10 am, noon, 1 pm, 2pm, 3 pm
  • Friday – 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 4 pm
  • Saturday – 10 am, noon

If you are interested in attending the conference lectures, visit www.eshow2000.com/ngs to view complete event information.

We look forward to meeting you at NGS!

Comments
1 Carl James LovellMay 11, 2008 at 4:37 pm

Turns out that my grandfather charles lovell was quite a jazz player and my G4 grandad was an english artist called Sir Thomas Lawrence..every year my nan “nana Bear” used to drag me to canterbury cathedral and show me his tomb and say “thats your great great great grandad” !!!
its only now that i have a son of my own that i want to be able to show and prove his ancestory not just believe in what could have been an interesting nfairytale to keep me amused!!

2 GEORGE MACKIEMay 21, 2008 at 4:18 pm

korean war

germany

3 Valla CumptonMay 29, 2008 at 6:11 pm

where do i find my 16 alerts& people who visited my family tree

4 Sharon BaileyJune 1, 2008 at 7:51 am

Just really getting started, so I’m looking at others to see just what your all about…

5 Cindi (Cynthia) JordanJuly 7, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Am seeking information or contact re: Raymond A. Paus. Family from Illinois; was in the Navy; later studied engineering; knew an Evelyn (Lynn) Skebo in 1940′s.

6 Bonnie MayJuly 8, 2008 at 9:16 pm

i am haveing no luck finding out any information my mother passedaway and i can not pull her up or any of her family i have names and dates that go back to her great grandmother but the search will not locate any of them not even my mothers info.

7 jeanne4379July 20, 2008 at 9:05 am

I’m looking for a great-grandfather (John Rivers, 1805-1900) and not having any luck at all. He lived at one time in Potsdam, NY and there is no record of wives although he had at least one son I know of. Any hints?

8 Barbara Hackett ButtramJuly 23, 2008 at 1:20 pm

I am looking for the site which has the photo of Mahalia Hackett and a description of the meaning of our name (Hook) or (Hake) and the fact that we began as Cod fishers probably in Normandy, France and migrated to the UK. I saw the picture and my mouse got bumped and I lost it and cannot find it anywhere. Please help. Thank you, Barbara Hackett Buttram